Service & Consulting
Operating and Safety Instructions
We provide you with advice and support in every situation and we assist you without red tape. So please do not hesitate when it comes to contacting us.
- Have installation and commissioning carried out only by authorised technical personnel.
- Please also observe the information in the operating and installation instructions.
- Please always switch off the power supply during installation and maintenance work.
- The luminaire is for lighting purposes only and must be installed in accordance with national installation regulations. Any other use or installation is not “in accordance with regulations”.
- In order to ensure operational safety, the product must not be modified. Non-compliance also voids any warranty and, if applicable, liability claims.
- Please use only original spare parts from Ansorg.
- Note on LED luminaires: The built-in light source of these lamps may only be replaced by the manufacturer or a service technician commissioned by the manufacturer.
- Immediately replace defective lamps or lamps at the end of their service life (recognisable by flashing, colour deviations, loss of brightness) in order to avoid damage to control devices and radio interference.
- In addition, it is imperative that you observe the instructions of the lamp manufacturers.